Sunday, January 03, 2010

The Quiltmaker's Child Gets a Quilt

While I was pregnant I didn't make a single thing. The child seemed to sap me of all creative juju. This meant that any baby born within 6 months of ours received no handmade gifts, nor did my kid get a thing. Slowly the creative juices started flowing and I started catching up, but it was not until this summer that I got around to making the child his own quilt. Then it took quite a while to get it on the wall, but at long last it went up this weekend, and I love it! Now we just wait to see how long it takes him to try to pull it off the wall.


Also, wanted to share a picture of Baby J sporting her Christmas pajamas. A perfect fit!

1 comment:

Cristin said...

The baby quilt is just adorable! Well done! Great PJ's too! She looks comfy in them! Are they from Amy Butler's "Little Stitches?"